We understand that as a lawyer, your most precious asset is your reputation, information and the ability to provide robust solutions to your clients. Our People, Processes and IT systems are built to uphold and protect your standards.
Our lawyers and paralegals are of reputed local & foreign universities and are conversant in the laws of different jurisdictions. Due to the diversity of our knowledge, we have the ability of working with global law firms.
We understand that confidentiality is of paramount importance, and ensure that we abide by the Privacy Acts/ Data Protection Policies of the respective jurisdiction.
Our team is outsourced by Family Law firms to whom we provide round the clock legal services. Related tasks include:
- Drafting and filing Court documents in Australia including the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court of Australia, Supreme Court, Court of Appeal among others.
- Drafting correspondence and other documents including letters, memos and emails.
- Transcribing dictations using software such as SpeechLive.
- Diary management.
- File maintenance.
- Assistance with discovery and preparation of briefs.
- Working closely with Solicitors in the delivery of client service and ensuring the successful outcomes of their matters.
- Liaising with clients.
- Maintaining LEAP database.
- General legal virtual assistant tasks.
We are also outsourced by Migration Law firms based to whom we provide round the clock legal services. Related tasks include:
- Day-to-day case management of visa applications and other back office admin related tasks and duties.
- Preparation of various applications to the Department of Home Affairs, Skills Assessment Organisations, regional certifications and Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- Preparation of employment Agreements using templates and drafting of detailed employment position descriptions.
- Drafting and preparing document requests, corroborating information provided by clients, correspondence to clients including letters, emails, client agreements, and invoices among others.
- Maintaining and updating client information and documentation using matter management systems such as Migration Manager.
- Online research and data collection from government websites.
- Generating remuneration reports and collating market salary information and data.
- Liaising with clients to collect information and documentation .
- Proofreading applications, submissions, checking dates, fact checking of applications prior to finalization.
- Daily reporting to manager on work progress and tasks.
- Familiar with software such as – Migration Manager, IMMI, Trello, Pipedrive .
Other tasks carried out by our team include:
- Legal Drafting.
- Legal Review / proofreading.
- Intellectual Property.
- Legal Research & Content Writing.
- Company Secretarial Services.
- Due Diligence & Compliance.